Understanding Healthcare Reform
Since 1936, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama has been committed to providing employers, families and individuals access to quality, affordable healthcare. Truly reforming America's healthcare system requires the participation of everyone – healthcare consumers (individuals, families and businesses), healthcare providers, insurance companies, and the government.
- General Information - Learn more about the basics of healthcare reform.
- Information for Members - How healthcare reform affects your health plan.
- Information for Employers - What employers should know about healthcare reform and administering a group health plan.
- Resources - Additional information to help you along the way.
- Timeline - See the changes required by healthcare reform and when they take effect.