Go directly to: Content
NOTICE: You are using a browser without adequate or enabled CSS (style sheet) support.
This site will appear plain but remain fully useable. To see this site as it is intended, you need to
upgrade to a standards-compliant browser, such as the latest version of
Internet Explorer or
Health Management Staffing
Blue Advantage is housed in the Health Management division of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama. The Health Management vice president has oversight and is accountable for administering the Blue Advantage case management process.The Blue Advantage case management plan is staffed by the following:
- Medical Director and Associate Medical Director
- The Health Management associate medical director provides guidance for all aspects of the Case Management program; is responsible for all clinical aspects of the Case Management program; and has periodic consultations with practitioners in the field.
- The Health Management unit manager who directly supervises care coordinators Is a degreed licensed healthcare professional with years of clinical experience and certified as a case manager
- Dedicated Group Care Coordinator and Care Coordinator Qualifications
- The Health Management dedicated care coordinator is a licensed healthcare professional register nurse with years of clinical experience
- Social Services Coordinator
- The Social Services Coordinator is a degreed licensed social worker, with years of experience.