The provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act are scheduled for implementation over several years. Although many changes have already been implemented, major changes are not scheduled to take effect until 2014. Select a year to see the scheduled provisions and changes to be implemented.
- Insurer Fee for Comparative Effectiveness Centers
- Limiting Health Flexible Savings Account Contributions
- Eliminating Deduction for Employer Part D Subsidy
- Medicare Advantage Phase-Down Based on FFS Benchmark
- Employer Notice Requirements Concerning the Exchange
- Administrative Simplification for Electronic Exchange of Health Information