Select content that is important to you from the menu below.
Click on a category, then drag and drop the daily article news feed that interests you into the area below.
View previously published articles with the most recent shown first. Filter the articles by clicking on the category title, Health, Family, Lifestyle, or Nutrition.
(HealthDay News) -- Keeping pool water clean protects the health and safety of swimmers by keeping germs and dirt out of the water.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers these suggestions:
- Before you jump in, take a shower with soap and water.
- Skip swimming if you have diarrhea.
- Take a break to use the bathroom every hour.
- Wash hands after using the toilet or changing diapers.
- Check a child's diaper every 30 to 60 minutes. Don't change a dirty diaper near the pool.
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.