Select content that is important to you from the menu below.
Click on a category, then drag and drop the daily article news feed that interests you into the area below.
View previously published articles with the most recent shown first. Filter the articles by clicking on the category title, Health, Family, Lifestyle, or Nutrition.
(HealthDay News) -- Lawn mowers can be dangerous machines if used incorrectly. Following a few safety guidelines can help reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons offers these lawn mower safety tips:
- Before using your mower, read the instruction manual carefully.
- Never remove any safety equipment, such as shields or switch guards.
- Never add fuel to the mower when it is hot or running.
- Always turn off the engine before stepping away.
- Avoid touching the engine, which can become very hot and cause burns.
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.