Select content that is important to you from the menu below.
Click on a category, then drag and drop the daily article news feed that interests you into the area below.
View previously published articles with the most recent shown first. Filter the articles by clicking on the category title, Health, Family, Lifestyle, or Nutrition.
(HealthDay News) -- Back pain in children can be a warning sign of a more serious medical condition.
The American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these serious warning signs of back pain in children:
- Losing weight or having a fever.
- Feeling weak or numb.
- Having difficulty walking.
- Feeling pain extending down both legs.
- Having trouble with the bowels or bladder.
- Having pain that interrupts sleep.
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.