LOOKING FOR A PROVIDER?
SELECT CONTENT THAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU
- Four ways to help your child battle the winter bla
- Give weight-loss efforts a boost with 'negative-ca
- Vegetable and Goat Cheese Quesadilla
- Health Tip: Create a Healthier Sandwich
- People May Eat More of a Food That's Labeled 'Heal
- Environmental Nutrition: Give sprouted grains a tr
- New Dietary Guidelines Suggest Reducing Sugar, but
- 4 Dance-Inspired Bodyweight Moves You Can Do Anywh
- 'Text Neck' May Be Affecting Your Mood
- Health Tip: Make a Delivery Checklist
- Unsure what money to save and what to invest? Here
- Physical therapy no help for Parkinson's patients:
- Teens with open and respectful parents are less li
- Do longer hours affect relationship?
- Eat more fiber to reduce risk of lung disease says
- Why Antibiotics May Be Harder to Get This Cold Sea
- 9 Surprising Things Your Eyes Can Reveal About You
Information about the Cyberattack on Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is working to gather more information to understand the scope of the cyberattack on Excellus and how it might impact any of our members. We are working with all 36 Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies to ensure that the most state-of-the-art information security systems are in place to protect each of our members. For additional information about this situation, including assistance Excellus is providing to consumers, please visit www.excellusfacts.com.