Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is constantly looking for ways to better serve our members.
We are excited to offer a new program called myBlueHealth to help improve your overall health. As a member, you can get personalized help making positive lifestyle choices such as eating healthier, exercising regularly and taking medications as prescribed.
This program will motivate you to make behavior changes to positively impact your health.
Together with your myBlueHealth care team, you will:
- Learn about recommended healthcare services
- Locate providers and schedule appointments
- Make lifestyle changes to prevent or reverse health risks
- Better manage any chronic conditions you may have (e.g., asthma, coronary artery disease, COPD, diabetes or heart failure)
Our myBlueHealth team consist of specialists such as:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Dietians
- Health Coaches
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
What is included?
- Advocacy helps you locate a doctor or specialist, schedules appointments for you, explains your benefits, addresses your questions and problems and researches issues concerning your healthcare needs.
- Condition Management is telephone-based support that assists members with asthma, coronary artery disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes and heart failure.
- Health Coaching offers support for conditions such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, obesity and prediabetes.
Wellframe Inc. is an independent company providing digital health and wellness services to eligible Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama members.