Current Server: Not Whitelisted
- During open enrollment, you will decide how much to contribute to a dependent care account for the upcoming year.
- The amount you elect will be divided equally depending on your pay schedule and deducted from your pay before taxes are withheld.
- This amount is deposited into your account.
- Reimbursements from the Dependent Care Spending Account cannot exceed the amount deposited in your account at the time your reimbursement is processed.
- In order to be processed, all eligible expenses must be received or postmarked no later than 90 days, following the end of the plan year.