Fraud is a major concern in the health care industry. It results in a loss of billions of dollars each year, and stress to consumers who are affected by it. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is working to eliminate all instances of fraud that impact our customers, whether it is health care fraud, such as filing false claims, or electronic fraud, such as fake emails and web sites. Your help is needed in this effort. By reviewing the information provided and reporting any instances of suspected fraud, we can work together to ensure the security of our customers' information and control the rise of health care costs.
- Protect your identity; protect your health
- Learn how to identify fraud and abuse
- Learn how to identify fraudulent emails
- Report suspected fraud and abuse
- Learn how to stop Medicare fraud