Our free maternity program includes:
- A personal nurse to answer questions during and after pregnancy
- Gifts and educational resources
- Information on breastfeeding
- A FREE app to track your pregnancy
ENROLL BY CALLING
Available Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Download the Baby Yourself App
HEAR HER Campaign
The HEAR HER Campaign, promoted by the CDC encourages YOU to speak up and talk to your Provider if you are pregnant or have been pregnant and something does not feel right!
Did You Know?
Over 700 women die of pregnancy-related health issues every year.
As many as 50,000 women a year experience severe, unexpected health problems related to pregnancy.
2/3 of all pregnancy-related deaths are preventable.
The best way to prevent pregnancy-related deaths or unexpected health complications is to discuss any worrisome symptoms with your doctor. Below is a list of possible warning signs:
- Severe Headaches
- Thoughts of Harming Yourself or Your Child
- Difficulty Breathing
- Chest Pain or Fast Heartbeat
- Vaginal Bleeding or Leaking
To learn more about the HEAR HER campaign, visit CDC.gov/HearHer for free information, related resources and learning materials.