What is Baby Yourself?
Baby Yourself Maternity Program helps ensure expectant mothers and their babies receive the best possible healthcare during pregnancy. This program is available to expectant mothers, regardless of whether or not their pregnancy is normal or high risk.
What Services Are Provided?
- Support and educational material from a Blue Cross registered nurse, experienced in prenatal care, labor and delivery, and newborn care
- A personal nurse that you can call with any questions or concerns throughout your pregnancy
- Care coordination, including the arrangement of home health services when indicated, for high-risk pregnancies
- Useful gifts that support healthy habits, highlight the importance of prenatal care, and address the changes and challenges that accompany pregnancy
How Much Does it Cost?
The program may be available to you as part of your health plan at no cost.
How Can I Learn More?
Watch Baby Yourself, A Maternity Program, to learn more. You will hear from mothers who have participated in the program, and other nurses who assist and support participants throughout their pregnancies.
How Can I Enroll?
If you are pregnant and would like to participate in Baby Yourself Maternity Program, there are two options.
- Enroll online
- Call toll free at 1-800-222-4379 (Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Central)