Select content that is important to you from the menu below.
Click on a category, then drag and drop the daily article news feed that interests you into the area below.
View previously published articles with the most recent shown first. Filter the articles by clicking on the category title, Health, Family, Lifestyle, or Nutrition.
(HealthDay News) -- Recovering after having a baby takes time, patience and extra care.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers suggestions for new mothers:
- Be sure to drink eight to 10 glasses of water each day.
- Be prepared for vaginal discharge.
- Don't lift anything heavy.
- Avoid using stairs until your doctor has given you the OK.
- Don't drive until you can comfortably wear a seat belt, make quick movements and your doctor tells you it's OK.
- Call your doctor if you have redness or swelling at the incision.
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.