Pharmacy Vaccine Network Header
Protect yourself and your loved ones by getting vaccinated.
- Bacterial Vaccine Combinations
- Diphtheria-Tetanus Combinations (Toxoids)
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (HIB)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Hepatitis Combinations
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Virus (MMR)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella (MMRV)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
To find a pharmacy that participates in the pharmacy vaccine network:
- Choose "Find a Doctor" on the menu above.
- Select "Pharmacy" and search for a pharmacy by ZIP code, state or city.
- Select "Vaccine Network" under "Choose a Network or Plan."
Once you find a pharmacy, getting your shot is simple. Just show your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama ID card and get your vaccine onsite. Some vaccines may have age limits or other requirements. Please contact the pharmacy to make sure these services are available or if you have questions.
*Applies to Blue Cross plan members with coverage through the Blue Cross Pharmacy Vaccine Network. Check your Blue Cross benefit booklet to find out if you're covered.