Congratulations – you’ve taken the first step towards a healthier you! Blue Cross health coaches are here to help you prevent or reverse risks that can lead to a lifelong medical condition.
No obligation. No pressure. No cost to you.
Together with your care support team, you will create a customized plan to:
- Achieve personal health goals
- Overcome habits and challenges
- Eat healthier and exercise
- Keep up with any medications
Frequently Asked Questions
Blue Cross health coaches help people prevent or reduce health risks by teaching the fundamentals of lifestyle choices and setting attainable goals. They also provide tools and resources to help people manage stress, improve nutrition, start exercising, lose weight and even stop smoking.
The level of support you receive is entirely up to you!
Health coaches are Blue Cross employees with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. Support includes:
- Certified diabetic educators
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Registered dietitians
- Registered nurses
Health coaches are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Central Time
Blue Cross utilizes the Wellframe mobile app, so you can connect to your health coach on the go. It offers the convenience of private in-app messaging – ensuring you get the support you need, when you need it.
Other features include:
- Personalized daily goals with resource support
- Progress tracking
- Appointment and medication reminders
- Clinically-approved articles and videos
The Wellframe mobile app is a secure and HIPAA-compliant platform. All activity is seen and managed only by your Blue Cross care support team.
No, health coaching is available to you at no out-of-pocket cost. The Wellframe mobile app is also FREE to download.
- Download the FREE Wellframe mobile app.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter the Code from the email you received.
- Get ready to change your life for good.
Wellframe Inc. is an independent company providing digital health and wellness services to eligible Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama members.