Skip To Main Content
Text Message & Phone Call Terms & Conditions
- By entering your mobile number to opt into text messages, you agree that Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama may use text messages or phone calls to notify you regarding account or health information related to your contract.
- Messaging frequency is dependent on account and benefit activity.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- For more information, text HELP to 222-725 or email BCBSALCustomerSvc@bcbsal.org, or call 1-800-292-8868.
- To end Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama text messages at any time, text STOP to 222-725.
- To end Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama phone calls, please call the number on the back of your card.
- Learn more about Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s HIPAA Privacy Notice.